Terms and Conditions Of Business
1. These terms are between Asbestos Recruitment Limited (hereinafter called “ARL”) and the Client (hereinafter called “The Client”) who engage permanent staff introduced by ARL.
2. Employment will be construed widely to include any contract of employment.
3. These Terms and Conditions of Business are deemed to be accepted and agreed by The Client by virtue of an interview or the engagement (which term includes employment or by association or use, whether under a contract of service or for services) of an applicant introduced by ARL.
4. The Client shall pay a recruitment fee in full to ARL whenever an Applicant who has been introduced to the Client by ARL commences employment with the Client, payment terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice.
5. Introductory Fees are at a fixed rate of 7.5% regardless of salary or position offered, ARL do not charge any additional fees for Company vehicles or other benefits given to the candidates.
6. All fees may be subject to Value Added Tax.
7. ARL reserves the right to invoice a surcharge to the Client of 2% per day period for delays in payment after 30 days have elapsed from the invoice date, and The Client will accept this charge for payment on receipt of invoice.
8. Introductions by The Company are confidential and if The Client or any representative or employee of The Client or any Agent appointed by The Client refers the applicant to any other person, firm or corporation within twelve months of the introduction, then the introduction fee etc, as detailed above, will become payable by The Client as though The Client themselves had engaged the applicant.
9. Should the candidate, having taken up employment with The Client subsequently leave, the following credit will be allowed by ARL:-
10. Applications for credit MUST be received in writing within 7 days of the date the applicant left The Client’s employment.
- 1. Week 1-2 90%
- 2. Weeks 3 to 4 - 75%
- 3. Weeks 5 to 6 - 50%
- 4. Weeks 7 to 9 - 25%,
11. In the event that The Client should fail to honour The Company’s payment terms in accordance with Clause 4, The Client shall forfeit the right to claim any credit hereunder and The Company’s standard full fees shall remain due and owing.
12. Appointment fees will only be credited if the employment terminates through no fault of the Client.
13. If, following the issue of a credit, The Client subsequently re-engages the applicant within a period of six calendar months from the date of termination, a full fee in accordance with Clause 5 becomes payable with no guarantee.
14. In the event that The Client should fail to honour The Company’s payment terms in accordance with Clause 6, or not inform The Company of any engagement on or before the date on which the applicant starts his/her employment, then The Client shall forfeit the right to claim any credit hereunder and The Company’s standard full fees shall remain due and owing.
15. ARL warrants only that it has taken reasonable measures to ensure that statements and claims made by applicants are reasonable and accurate, and references are taken up by ARL for permanent employment upon request from the Client only. ARL accepts no liability for any losses whether direct or indirect, resulting from information supplied by the Applicant to ARL.
This agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England.